What's your favorite TV series?

ruusu

Mar 15, 2006
I'd like to know what do you wach on TV and what is your alltime favorite TV series???

I love the goodlookinmenwithoutshirts in lost, but I don't wach it for any other reason. I also like desperate housewives (but who doesn't?) and I like Battlestar Galactica.

But my absolute favorite is deadwood mmhhm seth bullock ;D, but the series is interesting to wach and it has a good "plot".

But the series I loved most was pasadena. I don't think many of you know it (do you?). It aired and ended a long time ago, but they knew when to end it (it didn't keep going and going like Alias).

Seinfeld, Friends, and Sex and the City are my all time favorite TV series. I can watch those shows over and over. My favorite show right now is Big Love and Sopranos (final season :sad2:smile:

my favorite shows that are currently on the air.. 24, the simpsons, family guy, the office and the sopranos and most nights i watch the daily show and the colbert report

I never miss a single rerun of FRIENDS (another obsession of mine)
i heart:
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Super Nanny (when i catch it)
Deal or No Deal

Grey's Anatomy
Will & Grace
Sex and the City
CSI
Friends

I can seriously just watch reruns of these all day long and I wouldn't mind at all! LOVE THEM!

AH! Will & Grace! I love them too! I used to go see them live since it was easier to get tickets to see them at the time. I'm with you Care, I can watch reruns for Friends & W&G all day long.