Food What's your favorite "state fair" food?

^ woah!

All this deep fried stuff is making me feel like I haven't been to state fair in years! Deep fried snickers and oreos too? I guess funnel cake batter makes anything taste good!

I need to get to a fair, fast!

FUNNEL CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg. I love it.

I was just having a discussion with like 5 other girls (all shapes and sizes) and they all claimed to not be able to eat an entire funnel cake :confused1:

I think they were lying...

FUNNEL CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg. I love it.

I was just having a discussion with like 5 other girls (all shapes and sizes) and they all claimed to not be able to eat an entire funnel cake :confused1:

Funnel cakes are my favorite fair food too, but I also like cotton candy and the french fries.

Usually when I get them at fairs and places like that I never eat a whole one and just share one with my boyfriend. He just bought a new deep fryer and I made one today (okay...I made TWO today) for my breakfast, and was able to eat them both (powdered sugar and homemade peach topping). I think because mine taste better than those at the fair...LOL. It didn't look the same as the ones at the fair, it was not very symmetrical because this was the first time I'd ever tried to make any, but now I know I can do it and I don't have to wait for the fair to enjoy one!

Attachments

• funnel5.jpg
    funnel5.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 21
FUNNEL CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!
and they all claimed to not be able to eat an entire funnel cake :confused1:

I call their bluff too!! I can easily eat a whole one!!

And by the way CAXE... who cares what it looks like (and besides... it looked good to me hehe)? It tasted delicious and that's what counts!!

So good. The LA County fair is going on and I can't wait to go and just splurge on all the fair junk. I swear I'm stopping by every booth and having a taste of it all!!

Cream puffs at the Wisconsin State Fair are my favorite, though I haven't been to the fair in a while. There used to be a race for runners the opening weekend of the fair on the racetrack. One year I left the race for the dairy building so quickly that I didn't know that I had won my age division until I saw my name in the newspaper the next morning. At the time, all I could think of was cream puffs!

Elephant ears, cotton candy, mini doughnuts, corn on the cob.......oh, i love it all, we just had a fair early september and i cant wait for the next one, i cant help it, i just love the fair !!!