What's your favorite season for clothes, etc

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really am a spring/summer lover as my favorite pastime is gardening and I dislike winter and always look forward to warmer weather, longer days to spend in my garden.

But when it comes to clothes, accessories and cosmetics my favorite season is Fall. I love the colors/fashions that come out in Fall.

How do you feel? Peggy

2. It gotta be the winter. I love coats, boots, sweaters... scarves, gloves.

3. Winter!! :heart:3

4. Winter, love the clothes

5. Winter

6. Winter. You can do soooo much more with your clothes in the winter.

7. I love winter season (unfortunetly not a big fan of winter fashion :sad:) HOWEVER, when it comes to clothes, my favorite is spring & summer because I love to wear summer dresses. But I don't like the actual seasons. I get a really bad allergy in Spring and I can't stand the heat of summer.I guess I'm just really weird :shrugs::shame:

8. Fall and winter-- I love breaking out my boots and leather jackets for the first time!!

9. I like fall... winter is too cold

10. I love fall/winter clothes and accessories!

11. winter

12. I :heart: the fall and winter for the colors. Sparkle67, I also enjoy wearing leather jackets and boots. Unfortunately though, the weather in san jose, ca doesn't get that cold to wear jackets or coats.

13. Fall/winter... In the summer its tanks, shorts and skirts. Nothing exciting about that.

14. I love winter, that's the time to bring out all those boots!:yahoo:

15. Fall

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice