What's your favorite passport cover?

Apr 12, 2009
I'm on the hunt for a functional passport holder that might also have space for ID and a cc or two. I tend to drop things and was hoping to find a zippered one, but I'm coming up empty. What's your favorite to use and why?

I know you're looking for a zippered one, so this is not exactly to your specifications, but I enjoy Longchamp leather passport holder.

Slim and not bulky. Easy to put in and take out the passport (Sometimes customs requires you to take your passport out of the holder and hand it to them, depends on the policy and person) It has card and side slots where I can put in ticket/luggage stubs, cards, a bit of paper cash, etc.

Affordable price point (to me).

It is simple and not flashy. The last thing I want is a luxury logo'ed out passport holder that attracts attention and says "please steal me". lol

Reactions: RadhaDB
I know you're looking for a zippered one, so this is not exactly to your specifications, but I enjoy Longchamp leather passport holder.

Slim and not bulky. Easy to put in and take out the passport (Sometimes customs requires you to take your passport out of the holder and hand it to them, depends on the policy and person) It has card and side slots where I can put in ticket/luggage stubs, cards, a bit of paper cash, etc.

Affordable price point (to me).

It is simple and not flashy. The last thing I want is a luxury logo'ed out passport holder that attracts attention and says "please steal me". lol
Thanks! Zippered is not a deal breaker...I'm not even sure one exists! I completely agree with you on the "not flashy" aspect. The less conspicuous the logos the better.

Reactions: lill_canele
Hermès used to make a zippered passport holder. Not sure if they still do, so you'd probably have to go the pre owned route for that. Smythson's passport cover wallet is also nice. It has the card slots that you're looking for, but no zip. It does have a snap closure though. They also make a practical zipped travel pouch called 'multi zip case', but it's not a true passport cover, nor does it have card slots.

For what it's worth, I really enjoy my Vuitton passport cover, but it is more than a bit flashy :P

• Haha
Reactions: reneeluvscoach