What's your favorite pair of Joe's Jeans & JBrand jeans?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't try them on instore, so I'm just guessing when I buy them online! What are your favorite washes/styles in these brands????

If it matters, I have thinner legs, but a tummy that lends itself to a muffin top:tdown:

2. Thinner legs, but a tummy that lends itself to a muffin top <<-- sound like me.

My fav is the Provocateur, Muse, Rocker in any dark wash. I tried on many styles from this brand and most of them fit well. I like most of them(except Honey since it was made for curvy girl and I am not.. so it didn' t work out for me. I think they run TTS. One thing I dont like about this brand is their wash.... it doesn't hold up very well. They fade so quick compared to all the other brand I have.

3. i think j brands might work better for your shape. the legs and thighs in joes are kind of wide. ink is a nice dark wash for j brands!

4. I love Joe jeans! Provocateur and Rocker are my favorite styles.

5. I am the opposite shape to you in that I have a flat tummy but generous hips and thighs. I always go for wide legs and J brand are my favourite (have Kat and Malik). I've never tried Joes so they might be just as great.

6. Provocateur and Muse also. JBrand doesn't fit me well.

7. J Brand 914 Ink (Cigarette)

8. Ironically, I got my first pair of joe's jeans today in the honey fit and I love them! they fit better than my SFAM and citizens!

9. J Brand skinnies, pencils or cigarettes in Ink, Dark Vintage or Birdie. Very nice washes.

10. I have the Joe's Honey in Harvey and I had to size down. They don't flatten my butt and they're nice and forgiving. I have the J.Brand 918s I got from Off 5th and I think I should have kept to my normal size (I went up) because they stretch that eensy annoying amount where you don't wanna wear a belt but you're in danger of showing crack. Oh well. I wear longer shirts with those. I want a straight leg pair of J.Brands - I got my mom a PERFECT, AUTHENTIC, OFF-THE RACK HEMS pair of them from Thrift town for $6. If only we had the same size... sigh.

11. I love Joe's Rockers. I think you'd like them, because they're cut a little thinner in the legs. They're super flattering in the dark washes.

The only J Brand jeans I have are the Joplin wide legs. They're cut big in the legs (obviously), but you might like them, because they're cut a little fuller in the waist/ tummy too.

12. Joe's Honey in the Perry wash. (I have a flat stomach and a giant behind, so I guess you should steer clear of what I like since it sounds like we're polar opposites!) These are the only jeans I've found that don't gap out in the middle of the back. They have a bit of stretch so sizing isn't rocket science, plus if you're lucky enough to knock off some weight you can wash them in warmer water and they'll shrink a tad without getting weird.

13. I'm like you- I have an apple shape (a bit of a tummy, but skinny butt and thighs).

I love my J Brand Lovestory's- especially since I'm short. I get them hemmed up a bit and they make me look so nice and long and lean.

I also really like Joe's Provocateurs in the vincent wash/style. :tup:

14. Joe's Jeans Honey in Harvey wash are my absolute favorites. I have fairly curvy thighs, and I think these fit wonderfully.

I haven't tried J Brand, but with all the talk about them I'd like to!

15. I just ordered my 3rd pair of Joe's Provocateur the other day in Eames (darker wash). Right now I have the Lee wash (light) and watson (darker) wash. I love them both! I haven't tried J Brand, but Joe's jeans fit me perfectly.