What's your favorite OPI color?

I think my favorite is Lincoln Park After Dark... I've also been sort of hooked on Romeo and Joliet - but I'm thinking these colors are too dark for Spring, no? I have black onyx too, which I love - but I feel like the dark thing will be over-done for Spring. Oppinions?

There are so many colors that I have and love, but my signature color for my fingernails is Hawaiian Orchid. It is a very pretty light pink with a bit of shimmer.

For my feet: last year's "You Rock-Apulco Red", "My Chihuhua Bites" and "Dutch Tulips" (still waiting to try the new colors :yes: ) and for my hands "Passion"

Dark is still in, but it's dark purple and blue right now for at night. Red is still hot for all day, but pinks and white are coming in for summer.

There are so many colors that I have and love, but my signature color for my fingernails is Hawaiian Orchid. It is a very pretty light pink with a bit of shimmer.

I also ADORE Hawaiian Orchid for spring! But my favore color is Lincolm Park After Dark. But I feel it's too dark for spring and summer!