What's your favorite nail polish color?

I never really put dark colors on my fingernails, always loved french or clear or a pink natural, and while I still do, this week I tried an opi dark purple, and I LOVE it! On my toes I love love white, it goes nicely on my olive skin, or red, or again purple. I like jewel tones basically.

If you could name 1 color you feel most comfortable/happy/stylish/any-other-positive wearing, what would it be?

I'm talking about colors (i.e. red, lilac, shimmery blue...), not specific shades (i.e. Zoya Posh)!

It's a tie between blue and purple in almost any shades and finishes (creme, glitter, metallic, shimmery, etc.). My next one would have to be orange - the brighter the better!

I'm a total sucker for the teal-y colors. From the bluer teal to the greener teal, I can't stop buying/wearing them. I've also noticed that I seem to love nude-y browns/pinks.

I love bright purples though not limited to just brights, i'm totally loving my current mani of Jessie's Girl Confetti, it's gorgous. Though come spring, summer i love wearing corals as well.