What's your favorite nail polish color?

1. My absolute fav nail polish color...is a pale pink...I love the natural sheer look...but I feel like being bold and buy a bottle of cherry red nail polish? Any other ideas on colors? I buy my polishes at the drug store, how about you ladies?? :love:

2. I have EVERY color of the rainbow {not really, I'm not a blue, black, purple nail polish kinda girl ;)}
    but I really only use a sheer pink.

3. when I was in high school I was really into black, blue, purple, green, glitter...haha...not anymore!!!

4. I've got tons of different colors. My fav has to be a anything that is bronze/brown. I also have an orangey/red color that I love. I only ever paint my toe nails, so I still do blue sometimes and a few other fun colors.

5. Right now i like Hawaiian orchid , which is lt pink

6. Essie’s Nude Beach

7. I love the pearl color.

8. i love BRIGHT pink. the one i'm using right now is OPI and i think it's called 'it's greek to me' or something like that.

9. OPI's Italian Love Affair. It's a very pale pink

10. black, dark purple or bordeaux. for everyday just a transparent one. I'm not for the half.

11. At the moment my favourite is = Revlon Strawberry Electric! I only paint my toes!!! Can't have nail polish on my fingers due to my work! :sad:

12. Boy there are so many !!!

For Winter, I like Vixen (maroon )
    Summer, I like Pearl, French manicure or Flesh colour
    Spring, I like Soft Yellow
    Fall, Soft Toffee

13. love ANY shade of pink....

14. i love beiges, pale pinks, champagne, and a dark burgandy but only really use it during fall/winter.

15. I really like pinks, bieges, blacks, and whites. I think I've done my nails every color but green, though. :sick: I usually love to get a french manicure. That's my favorite. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice