What's your favorite Multicolore bag that can fit on your shoulder?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies,

I've got my eye on the Multicolore speedy 30... but I know that Speedies are not practical for me because I really prefer a shoulder bag to one that has to be carried in my hand. SO I'm thinking about the Boulogne, Eliza, Lodge PM or Petite Noe instead... any votes or other ideas? :flowers:

2. My favorite is the noe, I think it's the perfect shoulder bag and so much fun in MC.

3. I love my Aurelia, I have the GM...but I love big bags.

I love how the sides expand to basically make it a tote.

4. I have the Lodge PM in black (see my avatar).....it is a great shoulder bag. It doesn't slip off because it has only one strap...whereas on my 2-strap bags I find that the one strap is always falling off.
    It is a smaller bag...I have no problem fitting in: compact zip wallet, chapstick, bulky cell phone, a pack of cigarettes, lighter, and a cles.

5. MMmmmm MC Petite Noe. I am lusting after that one now.

6. THe Aureilla black mm mc that is my bag:love: :heart: :love: ...I love this bag it is my favorite in my collection...I recommend this bag for everyday it is not too small and not to big...it is a medium size tote larger than my tulum pm & PH but, much smaller than my Lockit Horizontal...FABULOUS handbag:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. I love the black MC Petite Noe. My second choice would definitely be the Aureila MM.

8. Hmm... leaning toward the petite noe... :yes:

WHICH color will be an impossible question... I love both the black and white!

9. i think the petit noe in white is gorgeous. well, i also think mc looks better in white in general! i also really like the lodge pm mentioned above~ drool~

10. If you're thinking about the Noe, the white would be perfect :yes:

11. The Aurelia GM

12. Black or white is a hard choice...it is soooo much based on personal preference. I am a black MC lover!

13. i haven't got one yet. but I have seen someone using a MC petit noe

very very nice

i'm planning to get one too

14. I love black mc. I never liked it until I saw it in real life.

I think the noe looks great in either white or black. I love the mc petite noe!