What's your favorite MC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just out of curiosity, which one do you think is the classical and favorite one even after you had for a long time? :tup:

2. Speedy!!! nothing quite takes the place of an MC Speedy even with all the new styles that came out.

3. hmmm......

I love Trouville, then the Pochette, the the Wapity

4. Speedy! 2nd fave is Alma, 3rd pochette, 4th heart coin purse.

5. Speedy most def.

6. I have to say Audra since I just got her but will also give a HEY to Speedy and Trouville.

7. i can't pick between my black speedy or white trouville.

8. Keepall and Coeur

9. The MC speedy is my favorite. I bought the Alma over the speedy though, because I prefer structured bags and I liked the rivets on the bag.

10. MC keepall ~! but probably it is not very practical for travelling.. as it is quite heavy with the hardware :yes:

but still i am in love with it

11. Keepall, I think its absoutely perfect for traveling and not heavy @ all, its soooo flashy and I love the stares I get with my black one :smile:

12. White MC Speedy :nuts: Even though still on my wish list :crybaby:White MC Petit Noe comes second :P

13. I don't own any MC pieces anymore... but my fave WAS my MC Classic iPod Case. My soon to be fave MC piece will be the MC Widescreen iPod Case. :biggrin:

14. Right now I'm trying to decide which MC I want. I thought I wanted the Marilyn but now I'm thinking about speedy even though I've never been that into speedys. I guess I"ll have to see in person which I like better. So my answer is I am undecided!

15. I think I'm going to get speedy then. Now I just need to decide on the color. Black or white speedy.:P