What's your favorite magazine?

1. What do you like to read or flip through the most?
    When i was in college my favorite magazine was "W"... then i switched to "InStyle"... and now i haven't had a subscription for a while... but i really want to get something again... ;)

any suggestions?
    What's your favorite magazine? what is it about? and why?

2. I don't really stick to one particular magazine. I buy magazines according to who's on the cover. If there is a celeb or model that I really like on the cover, I get it. The only subscription I have right now is to Cat Fancy.:love: But a magazine that I do enjoy is Elle because it updates you on the latest looks and styles, and there are usually great articles.:yes:

3. I really like InStyle and LUCKY a lot...Vogue is hit or miss, and Bazaar is usually good (especially the seasonal issues with all the new stuff!). SHOP,Etc. is also great.

4. My favorite's that I subscribe to are InStyle, Glamour and Martha Stewarts Living. There more my speed than Vogue and such. I look forward to reading them each month.

5. In Style (fashion)
    Paper Art (creative)

6. Star
    GQ
    Details
    US Weekly

7. I subscribe to: Allure, Harper's, Shop ETC, Martha Stewart Every Day Food, Saveur. Through work I get: Jane, Spin, and Vice.

I have a pending subscription to Real Simple. DO NOT get your magazine subscriptions from Halfpricedmags.com!!!! I tried to get my Real Simple subscription through that website back in FEBRUARY and I still haven't received my first issue. They keep telling me the publisher has a problem processing the orders they send. I filed a BBB complaint against them.

8. i love browsing through Lucky & TeenVogue.. also, US Weekly! :P

9. Glamour, Vogue and Bazaar. I've subscribed to each for over 15 years!!

I also love Marie Claire.

10. cosmopolitan [hey, im young]

11. Instyle, Lucky, Shop, Etc., Allure -- occassionally I also buys Elle, Bazaar, Vogue, esp. when they have issues about latest bags/shoes :smile:

12. Instyle, Lucky, Shop, Etc., Allure -- occassionally I also buys Elle, Bazaar, Vogue, esp. when they have issues about latest bags/shoes :smile:

13. I love magazines and subscribe to many of them. If I could only have one though it would be Marie Claire. It has all the fashion and beauty articles that I love but it also has fantastic articles about politics, world events and other important issues. It is a great magazine.

14. I love Instyle, when it came into the market it was very different.
    One of the first Mags my mother turned me on to was Vogue, I love the articles.

But now I have been reading Harpers Bazzar a lot, I think it offers great style showcase for every age.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice