What's Your Favorite Love Me Color/Leather?

llclark21

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
Hi! I was wondering what everyone's fave color/leather combo was for the Love Me bags...either the Love Me, Love Me Midi, or Love Me Mini. What do you ladies feel is the color that best shows off this particular bag style?? Can't wait to hear your opinions!
Thanks!
Laura

Well I only own black crash and petrol and they are both my favorites! The black crash with silver hw for it's edgy cool look and the petrol for it's amazing color.
I'm ordering the pewter in the bespoke order and, I'm then I'm sure I won't be able to choose.

To be honest, the style is so great, that I think ANY color or type of leather will do it justice! The bag style is that good.

I own a full-size LM in dark grey matte with silver HW and it's AMAZING. I also have a full-size Wine with silver HW (gorgeous), and have one coming in pewter crash. Truly, I think it's one of the BEST styles and works well with every leather, (except ones that you're not partial to.)

Right now I only have a LM Midi in matte chocolate that I just received yesterday! It's my favorite of all 3 BE bags that I currently own. I have an aubergine LM on the way that I can hardly wait to see!

The only Love Me that I currently have in my greedy little hands is the Love Me Midi in matte dark grey with silver hardware. So, I am partial to that one!! However, I would love to own this bag in every color combination possible. I don't think that you can go wrong with this bag in any color and I find it to be amazingly versatile.