What's Your Favorite Love Me Color/Leather?

The LM/ Midi is such a great style that I think it will make any leather look amazing.
I have one in black glossy with gold HW and am awaiting a plum crash Midi. I'm also joining the group bespoke for the pewter and I think they will all be equally gorgeous.

How roomy are the Lv midis? I loved this bag with all my being when it came in the pearly creamy color with GH. Alas, it's no longer availble in the pearly. I'm only 5 feet tall, but nevertheless, I need a bag big enough to my personal things, my husband's wallent and iPhone, and quite a few dog-handling supplies like a few collars, a few leashes, and a bag of dog treats. Would the LV midi hole all of that? I don't want a bag that looks like a suitcase, and I'm worried the large LV would look like that.

I have a purple glossy LM(full size) and it is HARD to stop wearing!! I would :heart: to have dark matte grey, wine, and pewter LMs, too :drool:

It's difficult to not play with my bag when I am wearing it, to be honest. :lol:

I have a dk grey matte full size coming and can't wait!!!!!!! I'm also seriously jonesing for one in cobalt with gold hardware. Trying desperately to save for that baby!

I did recently get a LM Midi in Petrol w/SHW and it is gorgeous!!! I could totally see this style in just about any leather though. But i bet dark grey matte, black crash, or purple crash would be TDF!
Thanks for all the great feedback!!

Laura

How roomy are the Lv midis? I loved this bag with all my being when it came in the pearly creamy color with GH. Alas, it's no longer availble in the pearly. I'm only 5 feet tall, but nevertheless, I need a bag big enough to my personal things, my husband's wallent and iPhone, and quite a few dog-handling supplies like a few collars, a few leashes, and a bag of dog treats. Would the LV midi hole all of that? I don't want a bag that looks like a suitcase, and I'm worried the large LV would look like that.

Very roomy!!