What's your favorite Longchamp travel bag?

Mamatutu

O.G.
Jan 2, 2011
I have yet to add a travel bag to my collection as we often use suitcases but I think it would be perfect for a hospital bag when baby is born. My girls have sports duffels I could use but don't want to tie one of those up and also figured the Longchamp addition would be perfect for a weekend bag for myself or baby instead of always pulling out the suitcase (husband is a fan I'm not).

Debating on the L, XL, Boxford, expandable, really don't have a favorite so I thought I'd ask for recommendations on your favorite or if you have multiple which you use most.

Thanks!

Reactions: cheidel
I have yet to add a travel bag to my collection as we often use suitcases but I think it would be perfect for a hospital bag when baby is born. My girls have sports duffels I could use but don't want to tie one of those up and also figured the Longchamp addition would be perfect for a weekend bag for myself or baby instead of always pulling out the suitcase (husband is a fan I'm not).

Debating on the L, XL, Boxford, expandable, really don't have a favorite so I thought I'd ask for recommendations on your favorite or if you have multiple which you use most.

Thanks!
I often use my Jeremy Scott Longchamp Humpty Dumpty Travel Bag, my LC LM Metal Travel Bag and my red LC Eiffel Travel Bag. All are short handle and no strap, but that doesn’t bother me. They are quite roomy and lightweight, and I try not to stuff them because they become heavy when I do.

Attachments

• DCFD82CE-E4C7-462A-A9FC-A244F92D780F.jpeg
    DCFD82CE-E4C7-462A-A9FC-A244F92D780F.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 734
I LOVE my XL custom. I've had it for almost 1½ yrs now and I've used it a ton for work (can carry a cardigan, lunch bag etc plus my regular handbag stuff), travel, picnics etc etc. It always looks on point and I really love the colors as well. Couldn't be happier.
lc-jpg.3839133

expandables is the way to go for me. it is small enough to look chic, but if needed, can fit a ton. and the sling strap helps. a lot.
+1
I had a large LP travel tote but never got around to using it. It became too heavy when I have all my travel items within. I usually only carry one bag thus for me, the expandable works better with the strap.

Reactions: floodette
Love the colors of your custom!
I've been wanting a custom and thinking of this size. The only thing stopping me is that I already have the expandable.
Well, if you ever get tired of your expandable you know there's a good second choice! I love this XL size because it also works when you have very little stuff in it. It doesn't look weird or out of proportion.