What's your favorite lip balm?

The body shop's cocobutter stick (which smells like chocolate) it has amazing moisturizing properties!
I tried their bees wax and honey stick but the smell was weird and it wasn't easy to apply - didn't like it at all.

Also Lush (lip squeak) which feels warm and juicy when applied to the lip.

im using burts bee right now and its good but i have a question..

when u use lip balms, after a couple hrs, do u notice ur lips "chapping?" like not chapping as in dry but i see this white flakes along the edge of my lips and they are DRIED SKIN! i dont know if im making any sense but i feel like my chapticks first moisturize my lips..then dries them!!

does anyone have the same experience? maybe im just weird...lol....

im using burts bee right now and its good but i have a question..

when u use lip balms, after a couple hrs, do u notice ur lips "chapping?" like not chapping as in dry but i see this white flakes along the edge of my lips and they are DRIED SKIN! i dont know if im making any sense but i feel like my chapticks first moisturize my lips..then dries them!!

does anyone have the same experience? maybe im just weird...lol....

I think I know what you mean...if my lips are chapped to begin with, then I put on lip balm, its almost like the lip balm starts to exfoliate my lips and make them peel. But this only happens until the original chapping goes away.

Great to see so many responses to this thread...I definitely have some new brands to try:yes:

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour and Blistex. I depend on my lip balms, otherwise my lips get really dry. I have them in various bags, in the car, at work, bedroom....