What's Your Favorite Limited Edition Ever? Did you get it?

I love grafitti, have the alma pm and would love to have the speedy... I also love Dentelle, have the bh and pochette wallet, missed the mirage, but think it is way way hot!

I LOVE the Miroir Collection! If I had the chance, I would've gotten the gold Speedy!

My second favourite is the LV Hands MOCA Neverfull! It is so cute and I was planning to get it .. until I heard it was only in California for the exhibit.

My third favourite is the Cerises! Especially the Speedy :smile:

I don't own any LE, but I plan to in the future! ; )

I think my favorite is the Cherry Blossom line. Um, I can't decide which bag! But I will go for the Pochette and Retro!

I also like that Mizi too! the mono one!

And the Theda. Especially the sparkly ones! :P

Oh, i don't have any of them of course. :sad:

I think the limited LVs are just gorgeous, but I do love my Cerises Speedy and my Panda Vavin. I had to hunt high and low for those and they're terribly special to me.

The richard prince mancrazy bag..didn't get, couldn't bring myself to buy it when I got to the boutique. But I did promise myself if I come accross a monogramoflauge speedy in the future I will buy it!!!

My fav is definitely the Murakami Cherry Blossom line. I was obsessed with getting my hands on them and got the pink/pink papillion and brown/pink retro. LV also had a very limited satin cherry blossom evening bag line and I was able to get one of those too!