What's Your Favorite Limited Edition Ever? Did you get it?

I love the older LE stuff. I had a Vernis Souple Sac Bicolore that was fabulous. (Charlotte from SATC carried one too!) The hot pink mini monogram Kathleen and the Mary Kate bag are fantastic too. The vernis Fleurs line is also a favorite. I guess I just like stuff that no one else has. :shame:

My favorite LE bag is the brown cherry blossom retro, and YES I do have one! I have only used it twice, so it is still like BRAND NEW!

The conte de fees beggars bag. I never got it, but I'm planning to set off some money eventually so that I have money ready in case it pops up on ebay. I do have the black musette, but the beggars bag is my holy grail, hands down.

I got the graffiti speedy in khaki as a gift and sold it...(I hated the color!) I did however also get a graffiti pochette with white writing and still love it death. :love:

At one point (after lusting for it forever) I got a brand new mirror speedy silver, but I returned it. I was so disappointed with the material and thought it looked cheap. (yes I bought it from a boutique) Has anyone else felt this way about this line???:confused1:

Otherwise there hasn't been any other LE that I've felt I just needed....

Miroir! Street! Limelight! Riveting! Olympe Cirrus! Dentelle! Pomme Heart!
Just gotta get them all, haha. I'm not gonna look back at past LEs which I missed back when I wasn't into LV :smile:

I've been lucky enough to get the LE's I love I started my LE's with a CB pap in brown/pink this was the bag that got me hooked.

I got a MC theda but I'd like one of the more limited one with the padlock chain

And somes bags I originally passed on have grown on me like the cerises & trompe ( never known who to spell the rest of that)
Others I have my eye on are the eponge, eye series & glitter bags

my most favourite of favourite's is the swarovski clutch I don't think i'll ever own that *sniff*