What's your favorite limited edition bag '10 season?

Which is your favorite this season?

• The NM Craquele bag with animal print interior

• The lizard embossed bag with animal print interior

• The leopard print bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
B. The lizard embossed bag w animal print interior. Simply because I'd give anything for a different interior (with the classic motorcycle style, of course.)

Craquele:
Picture2-4.png

Picture3-3.png

(shoes shown for color swatches):
Picture11-2.png

lizard:
Picture7-2.png

Picture8-1.png

Picture9-1.png

Leopard:
Picture6-2.png

Picture10.png

Last edited:
i'm torn between the NM and the lizard embossed ..
initially i thought i preferred the lizard embossed but the NM is so pretty and sparkly! my only concern is how it would hold up with use. if you change bags frequently .. it should be fine.
the leopard print is something very different and truly special but you need to be able to pull it off.

I think the Craquele is prettier, but I'm not sure how the leather feels - if its really soft and suede-like, then I vote for that. Otherwise, the lizard get my vote 0 since the leatehr is supposed to be really nice.

My only issue with lizard is that it will look cheap because it's a pressed leather and not an actual animal skin like the Bal croc bags would be. Also that it seems more formal (not to be worn with jeans and t-shirts) as a nice smushy broken in leather bal would be. jmo.

I think the Craquele is prettier, but I'm not sure how the leather feels - if its really soft and suede-like, then I vote for that. Otherwise, the lizard get my vote 0 since the leatehr is supposed to be really nice.

Looking at the pictures of the shoes, the leather looks a lot like the same material on these Tory Burch flats: http://www.toryburch.com/toryburch/...Product=20108671&icSort=&icCategory=cat170004

I've touched the TB flats before, and they feel exactly how they look -very soft with a suede like texture!