What's your favorite/least favorite Chanel bag?

Okay- this thread makes me embarassed to carry my cambon- seems here that no one likes them. It is a shame that there are all these fakes- means that people with the real ones may be mistaken for carrying fakes. I know it is just u ladies opnions- but it upsets me :crybaby:

i don't own a combon tote but i've been :drool: over it!

unfortunately out of 20 people that i've seen carry it, only 2 were the real deal! but you can totally tell the difference between the fakes and the real ones!

so no worrries - carry yours with pride! i know i would if i had it :tup:

As for those of you hatin' on the medallion bag, is it really gaudy? I really liked it when I saw Lauren Conrad with it, but it looks kind of uncomfortable on the arm and I'm torn over whether those non-chain handles look cheap? Anyone know the current price on the caviar version?

i don't own a combon tote but i've been :drool: over it!

unfortunately out of 20 people that i've seen carry it, only 2 were the real deal! but you can totally tell the difference between the fakes and the real ones!

so no worrries - carry yours with pride! i know i would if i had it :tup:
thatnks- i wore my cambon with pride today!

My faves are the classic flaps including vintage flaps, expandable flaps, GST, and the glazed modern chain totes...

I'm not a big fan of the cambon range and the naked bags...

my favourite is the classic flaps and the reissues..especially the hybrids! :smile: i think the colour makes a huge difference too..i'd love to get a red one in any of those..but they are so hard to find! :sad:

least favourite would be cambon line..! and the see through bags...