What's your favorite/least favorite Chanel bag?

Okay- this thread makes me embarassed to carry my cambon- seems here that no one likes them. It is a shame that there are all these fakes- means that people with the real ones may be mistaken for carrying fakes. I know it is just u ladies opnions- but it upsets me :crybaby:

Aw honey, please don't feel embarassed! The Cambons are lovely and most important thing is that YOU love it! Surely, the Cambons have been faked alot, but so are the classic flaps, reissues and GST's. :yes:

My favoite is the reissues. I alsolutely love it. It is stunnig and stand out!!:heart:

Well, my least favorites are the cruise line which I do not have any but maybe I fall love with Classic lines!:crybaby:

Aw honey, please don't feel embarassed! The Cambons are lovely and most important thing is that YOU love it! Surely, the Cambons have been faked alot, but so are the classic flaps, reissues and GST's. :yes:
i will take ur advice- thanx
My fav- classic flaps in caviar in medium and jumbo
least fav- criuse lines and clear plastic bags- i dont like everyone seeing my bags contents

Okay- this thread makes me embarassed to carry my cambon- seems here that no one likes them. It is a shame that there are all these fakes- means that people with the real ones may be mistaken for carrying fakes. I know it is just u ladies opnions- but it upsets me :crybaby:

Hey Cammy, I love the Cambon bags :yahoo:, I don't care if others like them or not. I only carry what I like.

I love the cambon line. That is what got me started w/Chanel in the first place. My favorites of chanel are the flaps, reissues and totes (MC, cabas, expandable). I don't have one favorite.

Least favorite: I would also agree with the clear bags and I also was not a fan of the denim line.

My favorite is my olsen tote. I also love some of the more contemporary bags, such as the baby cabas, the luxury bowler, etc. Flaps are wonderful too! LOL I actually just love Chanel. Scratch everything else I said. :biggrin:

My least favorite is the GST. I won't elaborate because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here.. but I personally am not a fan.

Eww, I've been invited to "purse parties"-haven't gone-maybe I should next time just for laughs (bringing my real bag of course). Being new to Chanel-my fav is the Classic flap (which I just got-Yea!) my least fav is the Cambon because I see fakes EVERYWHERE around here in Central NJ. The worst thing is, the people carrying these fakes are dressed soooooooo shabbily-not "shabby chic", just sloppy. The typical girl I see with a fake Cambon looks between 18-22, hair pulled back in an uninspiring ponytail, wearing dingy sweats, no makeup or bad makeup. The cambon is usually just as dingy as the girl. So even before I was into Chanel, I realized they were fakes and did not like how they were being worn-really left a bad taste in my mouth and I will always associate them like this! Sorry if I sound snobby, but you should put some effort in how you look before you go out.

OMG lolz. I totally hear you about the sloppy gals with their fake Cambons. That is the whole style rage here. I actually went as a guest speaker to a local college last week and saw so many girls in North Face fleece jackets and sweatpants with faux Cambons. The bubble-gum pink ones. They were staring at me like an alien because I tend to dress like Jackie Kennedy every day and was toting one of my jumbos. lol.

Maybe my taste is snotty and I guess everyone has different style, but for me fakes are NEVER in style.

Favorite: classic flaps and reissues. They are just so timeless and effortlessly chic. I just love them and the history. At least for me, this is the epitome of a "true classic."

Least: Those plastic see through bags. I just think they are rather tacky and weren't really "Chanel". I'm also not much of a fan of the Cambons just because I think they are very young. That is really more of a "nms" thing than simply not liking it though.

You are right on about the clear totes. Those are too "runway" for real life. Well, unless you're like just carrying a wallet and no tampons or anything. :roflmfao:

Favorite: Classic flaps preferably in jumbo size. :love: My second favorite is the 2.55. :heart:

I don't hate any Chanel, but my least favorite is the Baby Cabas. I ordered one after seeing pics, & returned it. :upsidedown:
However, I really like the vinyl $995. Coco Cabas. :lol: I might try to hunt one down, knowing I'll pay more that retail. :sad: