Food What's your favorite kitchen gadget?

usillypenguin

♥
Jun 13, 2007
Mine would be between my George Forman grill or my KitchenAid stand mixer.

I have the small GF grill and I use it practically every day! I love grilling chicken tenders on it. Usually I don't even need to season the meat and just put the chicken on the grill to cook and it still tastes delicious and flavorful. I also love making quesadillas on it. It's so quick and easy.

And my KitchenAid comes in handy when I bake. My mom bought hers about 15 years ago and it's still in prefect condition!

Share some of your favorite kitchen gadgets!

I would say my Micro-Plane grater - I love using lemon and lime zest in a lot of dishes and it gets garlic very fine and gives your dish a nice garlic flavor
And I love my Japanese Chefs nice - cuts everything very well

I loooove my Zyliss hand cheese grater, like the ones they use at restaurants. I also love my electric self-controlled beater :smash:, for some reason. And I've also always loved those things to make popsicles out of orange juice or whatever, and the whisk. Hahaha.

Thank God for the George Foreman grill! I make paninis almost everyday for lunch and grill chicken or fish for dinner often.. I couldn't live without it(and re-usable plates! The older GF grills were a pain to clean). I also love my Cuisinart dual food processor/blender as I make a fruit smoothie every morning for breakfast. My KitchenAid coffeemaker and tea kettle always come in handy for late-night studying, and just for fun, I adore my ice cream cone timer. ;)

Attachments

• ice cream timer.jpg
    ice cream timer.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 209