• Beige

• White

• Black

• Framboise

• Pomme

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transparent!!!
BTW is there a difference between White and Transparent incusion? They look the same and different depending on the photos. Hmmmm.

I think she was referring to the transparent bracelets which are completely clear throughout the bracelet (there is no white background).

I believe the white inclusion hair cubes and the white speedy keychain were clear with a solid white backgound.

I think she was referring to the transparent bracelets which are completely clear throughout the bracelet (there is no white background).

I believe the white inclusion hair cubes and the white speedy keychain were clear with a solid white backgound.

:yes:
Same with the cell charm (it was white). I wish they would have made a bracelet and ring with the white background as well, I love the pastel stones in the Speedy keyring.

i dont have any inclusion items, but if i was to get one it would be framboise. I love the pretty berry pink color of it. I would have liked the pomme inclusion more if it was a deeper darker red color.

:yes:
Same with the cell charm (it was white). I wish they would have made a bracelet and ring with the white background as well, I love the pastel stones in the Speedy keyring.

Me too!! That would definitely be my fave then ... saw a mock up in a japanese magazine that looked just like the speedy and it was gorgeous. :drool:

my favorite is pomme, followed by framboise ... am going to order my framboise pm bracelet from elux next week! :yahoo:

i like the Pomme d'Amour, Berry and White inclusion colors. so far i have all the colors except the old yellow color, and i'm not sure if i want the Amarante. the bad thing about me is that i'm greedy, and if i get one color, i get it in the keychain, ring and bracelet :lol:

louisvuitton009.jpg