Whats your favorite Horse Themed Scarf?

attachment.php

A Cheval sur mon

this has been discussed before but hey, Im always up for horse chatter ;) I own 2 scarves but my fave is Sequences which shows a horse trotting free, under saddle, and in harness. I'll look for pics but its often faked unfortuently. Its a lovely scarf. I have it in blue. Someday I want a haute ecole/dressage themed one really badly and an english racing yard one. Didnt go nuts for the marwai ones this year.

I only have a handful of horsey scarves (champs de courses, marwari, cheval sur mon, art de steppes) but my absolute favourite is probably Cheval Surprise

HSC.jpg

HSC6.jpg

HSC7.jpg

HSC5.jpg

HSC4.jpg

HSC2.jpg

HSC3.jpg

i want to frame it along with my blue and orange, so it wouldn't work really.. i was going to get one to wear but when i went to fsh they only had pink on purple and i haven't seen any cotton ones in london :s

I just tried the black cotton charm. Get London to do a search for you. I think you could totally work the cotton in the summer.

Will keep an eye out for the silk for you :yes:

thank you :flowers: i'll ask them about the cotton the next time i go in, but they still haven't called me about the silk pom poms (and i forgot to ask today :noggin: )... maybe i'll try harrods, they tend to have better scarves.