Whats your favorite Horse Themed Scarf?

luvmycloset

Apr 2, 2008
With racing season in full swing I thought it'd be a fun poll to take. What's your favorite Horse or Race themed Scarf? Pics and Chatter both welcome!

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
this has been discussed before but hey, Im always up for horse chatter ;) I own 2 scarves but my fave is Sequences which shows a horse trotting free, under saddle, and in harness. I'll look for pics but its often faked unfortuently. Its a lovely scarf. I have it in blue. Someday I want a haute ecole/dressage themed one really badly and an english racing yard one. Didnt go nuts for the marwai ones this year.

Loony

Purple Love
O.G.
Oct 25, 2006
UK
I only have a handful of horsey scarves (champs de courses, marwari, cheval sur mon, art de steppes) but my absolute favourite is probably Cheval Surprise

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
i want to frame it along with my blue and orange, so it wouldn't work really.. i was going to get one to wear but when i went to fsh they only had pink on purple and i haven't seen any cotton ones in london :s

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
I just tried the black cotton charm. Get London to do a search for you. I think you could totally work the cotton in the summer.

Will keep an eye out for the silk for you :yes:

annanas

O.G.
Jul 15, 2006
thank you :flowers: i'll ask them about the cotton the next time i go in, but they still haven't called me about the silk pom poms (and i forgot to ask today :noggin: )... maybe i'll try harrods, they tend to have better scarves.

gem

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
I love Cheval Surprise but it didn't love me :cry:
Yeah, I agree... it didn't love me too....

I love to be surprised by a CS twilly but no luck too.

Closest horse-y scarf i have is the projet carre :heart: