What's your favorite H in your collection-- and why?

Mar 26, 2007
Maybe this has already been done before, but I did a search and didn't see it. I'm curious, ladies, what's your favorite bag in your collection, and why? Post pics if you can! This should be a fun thread.

Oh and also I want to steal a second and just say how WONDERFUL this forum is! The H ladies here are so welcoming, funny, thoughtful, sweet and just generally AMAZING.... and there is such a wealth of knowledge here, and I love being a part of this amazing group. You ladies are incredible :heart: I don't even have the right words for it! I feel like you're all my big group of girlfriends that I can hang out with, chat with, share with, and have fun with! OK, I'm done now. So show me your favorite H bag!

I would say my favorite bag is a 28cm black epsom kelly w/ GH. It is a recent purchase but I just love :heart::heart::heart: it. I like the stiff epsom leather because it is more formal imo, but I have also carried it with jeans and love how it pulls my look together.

My favorite H bag is my Amazonia Garden Party. It can do ANYTHING! And even though it's gotten a little sad on the corners, I still love it! Plus, no one else knows it's really an H bag except me!

Mine (for the summer especially) is my gold togo/GHW 35 birkin. Soon to be mine 35cm Black VL /PHW birkin will probably be the favorite in the winter....I think. It's really tough to answer this, because every time I carry one I fall in love with it all over again....

Mine's not a bag and your thread name didn't say bag so technically....
the black/pall clic clac he bought for my wedding present exchange right before walking down the aisle.
I don't remember if I am wearing it in my wedding pics but it has the most memory of any H thing I have.
Bag--I only have one a BJ HAC. So I guess that is my fave H bag :smile:

Oh and also I want to steal a second and just say how WONDERFUL this forum is! The H ladies here are so welcoming, funny, thoughtful, sweet and just generally AMAZING.... and there is such a wealth of knowledge here, and I love being a part of this amazing group. You ladies are incredible :heart: I don't even have the right words for it! I feel like you're all my big group of girlfriends that I can hang out with, chat with, share with, and have fun with! OK, I'm done now. So show me your favorite H bag!

Well said. Couldn't agree more!!

My favorite bag is my 35 Clemence Blue Jean Birkin...let me go find some pictures of her.