What's your favorite H in your collection-- and why?

Same here Mree! My favorite is also my 30 BJ Birkin in Togo~ Just like the one Meg just got!
It's lightweight, fits a ton, and I just adore how it looks on my DH (he always end up carrying my bags at the end of the day) The color pops yet matches with almost everything! I :love: it

if i could only have one hermes item, the one that i would keep would have to be my hermes corlandus dressage saddle -- it fits all my horses and helps me find my very best rding position. i will always take any excuse to show off the ponies, so here is the handsome trentino :heart: modelling it:

as for which one bag is my favorite, hands down it's my vintage rouge h croc sac malette.

Love, love, love your Sac Malette, DQ. That bag is breathtaking!

I can't believe I've become such a 25cm Birkin fan, but that is my very fave bag. Since I only have two - it is a tie between this one:

KOP10-12-07005.jpg

and this one:

blackbirkin004.jpg

Easy, since I only have two!
my favorite is my black clemence Bolide--it goes with everything and is just the right size, but in summer I love my barenia/toile Trim :love:.

I equally love my Hermes bags and my non-Hermes bags, too. I know, I know, but there are days when I'm just as in love with my Valextra, Burberry, LV, Chanel or Gucci, etc. bags. After all, it was my love at first glance that made me buying each of them.
If I had to choose my fav H bag...Too tough for me. I am Vert Anis girl and love my 35 Birkin any day...and my Cognac too...and Black...and BB...RG...Etoupe..rainbow of colors and lov'em al :heart::yes:
There's one lil H thing I can't do without for some reason.

NinjaSue, your 25 Babies are irresistible:love:

Attachments

• 103652b02.jpg
    103652b02.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 37
I have two H bags, gold clemence massai pm and 35cm vert olive birkin. I can't pick just one! They're both such different bags that I love equally. Besides, the other's feelings would be hurt ;)