What's your favorite fast food joint?

I prefer side salad from BK (perfect quick grab-a-salad!) with either the sweet onion vinaigrette or lite italian, medium french fries well-done from McD's, and then a burger from In-n-out with grilled onions or animal style.

ha lets just say whoever is taking me to get fast-food is in for a treat! thankfully these are pretty near each other.

I haven't tried Sonics though

Loganz said:
have any of you seen Supersize Me - my hubby and I have not touched Fast Food since seeing that movie.

However, we are not food puritans, and I DO still go to Dairy Queen for the occasional Blizzard, I just can't give up the ice cream.

That was a great documentary ! I've also enjoyed the book Fast Food Nation immensely, but I still indulge in the occasional Taco Bell or Pizza Pizza (it's a Canadian pizza chain). Being vegetarian helps cut down on fast food eating out though, there's not all together that much I can eat !

ayla said:
That was a great documentary ! I've also enjoyed the book Fast Food Nation immensely, but I still indulge in the occasional Taco Bell or Pizza Pizza (it's a Canadian pizza chain). Being vegetarian helps cut down on fast food eating out though, there's not all together that much I can eat !

i read that book in 8th grade. i found half of it boring but there were some really gross parts and interesting facts

Mariah said:
i read that book in 8th grade. i found half of it boring but there were some really gross parts and interesting facts

The Kenny story was really depressing. As was the fact that more restaurant workers get shot in the line of work than police officers in the US. :sad:

The stuff about the meat industry was horrific, and it really reassures me that my own food choices aren't so bad !

ayla said:
The Kenny story was really depressing. As was the fact that more restaurant workers get shot in the line of work than police officers in the US. :sad:

The stuff about the meat industry was horrific, and it really reassures me that my own food choices aren't so bad !

i cried in a couple parts of it! even during class when i was discussing it with my group. is it sad that i cried about the cows too and not just the people?? actually in class i started crying about the poor cows and my friend had to say really loudly "look! she's crying!" and EVERYONE turned around. and all i said was..."the poor cows!!!!" oh gosh how embarassing

ginaf20697 said:
Popeye's-unfortunately there are none up here :sad: So as an alternative I'll say Chik-fil-a

There is a Popeye's about 3 minutes from work. They practically dip their biscuits in butter :love: :love: :love: My favorite is the spicy chicken strip meal with red beans and rice and two biscuits, and of course spicy honey mustard for dipping :nuts: I loooove southern food!

Mariah said:
i cried in a couple parts of it! even during class when i was discussing it with my group. is it sad that i cried about the cows too and not just the people?? actually in class i started crying about the poor cows and my friend had to say really loudly "look! she's crying!" and EVERYONE turned around. and all i said was..."the poor cows!!!!" oh gosh how embarassing

It's not embarassing to show compassion.. don't let those people hate on you !