What's your favorite fast food joint?

zaxby's is my favorite, but i think it's a georgia-only thing. they make the BEST CHICKEN FINGERS! and their honey mustard is perfect (good honey mustard is so important for chicken, lol). plus you get texas toast with everything, and who doesn't love buttery toast, right? man i want some zaxby's...even their salads are good. their light ranch is the only good light ranch i've ever had. if you ever come through georgia, you have to try zaxby's...

second favorite is chick-fil-a, which also started in georgia but it's more widespread, i think. their honey mustard isn't quite as good...

USCgerl said:
Hmm...I guess mine would be In and Out and Carl's Jr. here in California. But when I visit family in N.C. I HAVE to go to Bojangles!!! Yum!

Bojangles! I used to live in North Carolina myself (Weddington--small town in Union county) and I LOVED Bojangles! I didn't even think of it until you mentioned it.

RobbieNEmmy said:
Bojangles! I used to live in North Carolina myself (Weddington--small town in Union county) and I LOVED Bojangles! I didn't even think of it until you mentioned it.

My goodness, I live in Charlotte!! I'm with you guys, Bojangles is delicious, that chicken, those seasoned fries :nuts: :nuts:

Did someone say SEASONED FRIES!???? Glad I dont live there! I would be about to burst my arteries open! Thats why I like Checkers. The burgers are good but can I get a combo w/fries please?

Baja Fresh....used to eat it once a week, but have seriously cut back since.

Locally (at home in New Jersey), but favorite fast food joint was called "Jersey Freeze"...love the soft ice cream and chicken fingers basket with seasoned fries. Yum!

fendifemale said:
Did someone say SEASONED FRIES!???? Glad I dont live there! I would be about to burst my arteries open! Thats why I like Checkers. The burgers are good but can I get a combo w/fries please?

And believe it,those fries are quite simply all of that :amuse: You're too funny fendifemale!

McDonald's for when I'm running late to class and need a bite to eat. I only eat the chicken sandwiches and yogurt parfaits. I HATE McDonald's beef!

Subway turkey sandwiches! Yummmm :]