What's your favorite fast food joint?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE Taco Bell and Burger King. So sinful, but always delicious! :amuse:

2. Hmm...I guess mine would be In and Out and Carl's Jr. here in California. But when I visit family in N.C. I HAVE to go to Bojangles!!! Yum!

3. is SUBWAY classed as a fast food joint??? (man i have lame answers) :shame:

4. taco bell by far.....i love taco bell :love:

5. I like Qdoba :p

And the salads at Wendy's ;)

6. 0o0o yeah, WENDYS!!!! :biggrin:

7. For reasons unbeknownst to most of my friends, I like McDonalds. Double Cheeseburgers are my fave!

8. I think McD's chicken nuggets are really good, but my boyfriend is addicted to Burger King, haha.

9. haha ME TOO! i used to eat at mcdonalds and such but now i just can't...unless i get a salad

10. have any of you seen Supersize Me - my hubby and I have not touched Fast Food since seeing that movie.

However, we are not food puritans, and I DO still go to Dairy Queen for the occasional Blizzard, I just can't give up the ice cream.

11. Pizza Hut - I won't eat any fast food other than the occassional pizza, so this is the only one I can go to, lol!

12. subwayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Is subway nice? I've never been able to go in - there's one right next to the stop where I catch the bus to uni, and there's always the most awful smell coming out of it.......But it seems pretty popular - is the food actually good then? Genuinely curious here.

14. Popeye's-unfortunately there are none up here :sad: So as an alternative I'll say Chik-fil-a

15. i think it is better than mc donald's.
    i love the chicken teriaki!
    and the difference is that you can put whatever you want: you choose a sandwich, but then you can choose what you want for a dressing.