whats your favorite fall 06 color?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i REALLY want a balenciaga bag, but being indecisive that i am, i cannot decide what color.
    please help.......
    thanks

2. We'll what colors are you thinking about? I love almost all the colors but for me personally the rouge vif is it!

3. ITA!:yes: Rouge Vif is gorgeous!:love:

4. :love: blueberry - of course!!! :wlae:

5. is the rouge vif better than grenat?

6. Are you deciding between those 2 colors? I wouldn't say one is better then the other- it's a personal choice.

7. well the rouge vif is more of a fire-engine red, very eye-catching and bright. the grenat is more of a subtle red with some brown undertones. its a bit similar to bordeaux but without any purple...it's a great neutral tone.
    are you looking for a color that 'pops' or a more muted, neutral color?
    were you looking for a particular style?

8. personally i happen to like the grenat! But the Rouge Vif is gorgeous as well!!:yes: :yes:

9. I just bought my first one too - had a hard time deciding, but I figured black is a great first bbag color!

This link is great (you can see all the swatches):
    http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2006/04/where-have-these-been-hiding-more.html

Rouge Vif is a lot brighter (true red) than the Grenat, which I personally think looks super rich - like a deep reddish burgundy color. I don't think any color is "better" - it's a matter of preference and your wardrobe color!

10. i have been looking at the swatches. and still cannot decide between red, grenat and the blue one that they have on the website (whatever it is called). i really cannot tell which one i like the most witheout seeing it in person, thats wha i want your opinions girls.
    how many red bags do you girls have?

11. I only have one (grenat city).
    As peanut mentions, your choice will depend on if you want to get a neutral bag to go with most of your outfits, or an attention-grabber like the rouge. Personally, I'm drawn to the neutrals since I'm pretty much of a conservative person anyway. :smile:
    If you decide against the reds, then the blue-india or the blueberry would be great choices, too.
    I don't think you can go wrong with any of the colors, though, because I love them all! :heart:

12. I prefer the rouge vif as I'm a "red-red" kinda gal. But Cate is right, it will come down to personal preference. I think the grenat is really pretty too but in a more subdued kinda way:smile:

13. My top 3 favs so far are Rouge VIF, Grenat and Sapin (in that order). That list of favs could change though once the Blue gey & Marron colors arrive in stores. :smile:

14. That's a hard one. I love grenat and would pick that as my favourite.
    The rouge I haven't seen IRL yet. The greige is fantastic, too. Actually I like them all despite the sapins but that's because I'm not a green person.

15. I love :
    1 Rouge Vif
    2 Blue India (well I guess, because I haven't seen in real yet)
    3 Truffle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice