What's your favorite cross body bag?

Although I don't have one anymore (I sold it and have regretted it ever since) I loved my LV Musette.

Now I have cotton bags by Bench and Animal which I love. They are very comfortable and hold loads.

My Mulberry Antony in chocolate darwin that i got yesterday for my Birthday! perfect for carrying the essentials when shopping! i find large leather x-body bags just too heavy!

I just bought a Gucci messenger bag in guccisimma leather. I LOVE this bag. I took it to a shoemaker and had an extra hole put in the strap, higher up - so that I can wear it as a shorter shoulder bag as well, so it is truly multi purpose.

The strap is WICKED comfy - the bag itself is really roomy - there's little pocket inside for a cell phone and the lining is DTF gorgeous.

I got the choco brown and the leather is soooo rich. I really RREEAALLLLYYYY love this bag.

I had to put it away since I bought it as a winter bag, really - my LV saleya just doesn't work with my puffy winter coats...

And DH was outta town when I bought it so I must keep her on the down low - until Fall. Sniff. I miss her already.

Have to add - this is my first Gucci bag, but def. not my last. I love Gucci!!