What's your favorite cosmetic bag to put in your purse?

AliciaDA

Aug 25, 2011
Looking for a cosmetic bag to hold misc items in my bbag velo, and there is so many options out there. I was looking at balenciaga pencil but I think my velo, wallet, and then a pencil will just be too overload on balenciaga so maybe I should diversify myself a bit more ha ha!

So what's your favorite? I want it to hold items like a travel perfume bottle, sugar balm, powder, mascara, lipstick, etc.

Ladies,
I am a die hard LV lover and have about 10 LV handbags and 3 small accessories. However, I just can't get myself to buy one of these cosmetic cases. I would die if loose powder or lipstick smeared or smudged my LV case!!

It fits everything I need but it depends on what you take with you daily. I always have:
Pack of dentyne gum
Oil blotting sheets
Small compact blush
Eyeliner
Lip liner
Lipstick
Lipgloss
I don't carry much so this would zip easily. It can hold a few more things :smile:

Ladies,
I am a die hard LV lover and have about 10 LV handbags and 3 small accessories. However, I just can't get myself to buy one of these cosmetic cases. I would die if loose powder or lipstick smeared or smudged my LV case!!

You can just wipe it off, the interior is coated so it's very easy to wipe clean :smile:

Ladies,

Me neither! Anyway those cute branded little cases are so expensive that I just bought a Hello Kitty....and I don't have to worry about anything...:smile: