What's your favorite cosmetic bag to put in your purse?

AliciaDA

Aug 25, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Looking for a cosmetic bag to hold misc items in my bbag velo, and there is so many options out there. I was looking at balenciaga pencil but I think my velo, wallet, and then a pencil will just be too overload on balenciaga so maybe I should diversify myself a bit more ha ha!

So what's your favorite? I want it to hold items like a travel perfume bottle, sugar balm, powder, mascara, lipstick, etc.

jaijai1012

Jan 25, 2012
California
You inspired me to get a LV pouch now :smile: do you know how much they are retail or still in stores? Can't find it on the LV site. Would love a damier azur one!
It's under "Small leather goods"
The smaller one (the one I have) is $330 and the larger one (GM size) is $455 :smile:

MissNataliie

Jan 17, 2013
I love the LV, but I wish it wasn't so expensive! I really like Tory Burch's cosmetic bags. The one I'm wanting is around $60.

LoVeinLA

May 14, 2012
Los Angeles
Ladies,
I am a die hard LV lover and have about 10 LV handbags and 3 small accessories. However, I just can't get myself to buy one of these cosmetic cases. I would die if loose powder or lipstick smeared or smudged my LV case!!

jaijai1012

Jan 25, 2012
California
It fits everything I need but it depends on what you take with you daily. I always have:
Pack of dentyne gum
Oil blotting sheets
Small compact blush
Eyeliner
Lip liner
Lipstick
Lipgloss
I don't carry much so this would zip easily. It can hold a few more things :smile:

jaijai1012

Jan 25, 2012
California
Ladies,
I am a die hard LV lover and have about 10 LV handbags and 3 small accessories. However, I just can't get myself to buy one of these cosmetic cases. I would die if loose powder or lipstick smeared or smudged my LV case!!
You can just wipe it off, the interior is coated so it's very easy to wipe clean :smile:

jaijai1012

Jan 25, 2012
California
The small :biggrin: I'm excited, heh!! Sucks tomorrow is a national holiday so ill have to wait even longer for it to be shipped /cries. I'm so impatient! Haha.
I hope you'll share a pic with us when you get it! Did you go with the azur? Is that what the DA in your member id stands for?

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Ladies,
Me neither! Anyway those cute branded little cases are so expensive that I just bought a Hello Kitty....and I don't have to worry about anything...:smile: