Whats your favorite color-safe shampoo?

TIGI Moisture Maniac shampoo and TIGI Bed Head dumb blonde reconstructor. I have fine hair and neither weighs my hair down and it works wonderfully. If your hair is very dry, use the recontructor and leave it on for 1/2 hour (wrap your head in a towel-keeps the heat in). You will feel like you have new hair!

My hair is coloured Dark Brown from High lighted Blonde (and VERY short!) and I use Paul Mitchell Color Line. Its fab! My colour used to fade really quickly but this stuff is great. I use the Shampoo, Conditioner and Colour Lock Spray (you can normally buy all three in a pack) and I wouldn't change.

I second the Frederik Fekkai's Technician Color shampoo & conditioner I also use alterna because all if not most of there products are color safe. I really like the frederik fekkai... it makes my hair so soft. the only time i use pureology is when i have extensions.

Lovin' Pureology's Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner. I buy it by the half gallon from Mr. Salon on ebay. If you are only using the Shampoo and following up with a different brand conditioner the result is not the same.

I love the pureology shampoo, it smells so good, and you only need a tiny bit. I think the one I use is the voluming kind. The flat iron spray is pretty good, too. My salon had a buy 2 products at regular price, get a full size shampoo, conditioner, and hair spray for $25.