What's your favorite color Pallas ?

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
I'm starting to fall in love with the Pallas and loving all the different colors ! What are your thoughts on the colors and the bag !

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
The bag is gorgeous! :loveeyes: I don't have one, but I would love to have the Cerise or Noir. GLD!

Jun 16, 2009
Bay Area, California
I love my noir pallas, but my friend's safran pallas is really pretty too. You can't go wrong with any of the colors. I chose noir mainly for the treated handles, but the other colors give a nice pop of color. Good luck deciding. It's a great bag with so many options on how to wear it.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I love the Pink. I look inside and see all that beautiful pink! Plus it's such a great all around handbag.

But the Noir with the darkened handles is something I really want to get in the future too!

MCAddict

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I personally love the pistache color, love anything lime green. I also really love the pink.

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
Well, I rotate between liking Aurore, Cerise, Noir, Amethyst and Saffran the best. :giggles: It's hopeless with the Pallas - too many gorgeous choices.

Hopeach

Oct 20, 2013
Pittsburgh
They're all gorgeous, but I fell in love with noir at first sight. The treated handles totally sold it for me. Such a beautiful bag!

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
The pink or black! Wish they would make the pink permanent color! It would also be nice to see a nude color interior IMO.