What's your favorite cheapie?

1. Okay, let's 'fess up--I know we all have them. What's your favorite NON-designer bag in your collection?

For example, I have a few museum tote bags I can't live without, and I know Stella McCartney had a major LLBean Boat-n-Tote Bag fixation.

What about you?

2. Mine would definately be this Target bag that i bought a year ago. Its alittle flashy and gold but i soooo love it. Its was only $25 bucks:love:

3. :shame: I dont have any...

4. Mine is a vintage faux snakeskin clutch I got for a pound on eBay, it seems to go with everything

Picture 007.jpg
  5. How about my Volcom purse and wallet set? I think they're really cute both under $70!:graucho:

DSC03659.JPG
  6. I have 3 bags from the Gap back when Emma Hill was designing for them. I love them and use them all the tine.

7. oooo I LOVE those! And $70 is still more than I've ever spent on a purse. hee hee But I am so warming up to some more expensive styles. :graucho:

8. my fossil messenger i use for school, and i also picked up for next to nothing this hand held woven satchel that is perfect for summer also by fossil, but i have yet to try that. otherwise my lesportsac? thats a staple now to my wardrobe becuase i dont want to ruin my bags in the office.

9. Isaac Mizrahi for Target and Tignanello. Tig bags are real leather and have some nice classic designs. And I love the funky designs that IM has at Target, esp when they are half off!

10. American Eagle messenger bag.

11. I have a couple of vintage clutches, I got for like nothing on eBay years ago. They are beautiful.

12. My two cheapest bags from Target for $10. They are good to bring to the beach and to hold magazines.

[​IMG]

13. A couple of Nine Wests that I got on clearance for like $15 a couple years ago. they hold up great and still look new!

14. Beaded bags from India.

15. A guess bag I got for 25 bucks =D Its about the only low designer I use now. And a bag I got at wal mart for about 10 bucks, it's a cameo messenger thats great for concerts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice