What's your favorite celebrity gossip magazine?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. There are so many different ones in stores now!!! But I always grab Life & Style for some reason. What about you?

2. Star magazine, I know it is not all true, but I love the pictures. It is a guilty pleasure.

3. I like Life & Style and InTouch weekly

4. US Weekly. It's my guilty pleasure.

5. US weekly, i have a subscription. It's my guilty pleasure.

6. I like Life & Style. :jammin:

7. US Weekly and In Touch, I sometimes buy Life & Style also.

8. I love star and US weekly! I also like reading about real everyday people from...People.

9. I like Us Weekly and Life & Style. They're so fun to read!

10. Ditto!;):yes:

11. I have a subscription to USWeekly (have had for about 5 years)...I usually pick up In Touch if the cover is sightly different than USWeekly's...otherwise I find both mags have the same pics each week.

12. People Magazine.

13. I have only read Us Weekly and Life & Style, and they were both entertaining. I don't know if all the stories they report are accurate, but I am just looking for a diversion. I also like the fashion features of Life & Style.

14. US Weekly.

15. I am in the UK :smile:
    Our best sellers are OK magazine and Heat Magazine, they are both weeklys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice