Ross Simons
pottery barn
spiegel
j jill
neimans
elux
coach
bloomingdales
Ack...too many to mention. I know my mailman hates me because of all the catalogs and magazines!

Oh BUttery, I forgot OILILY! How could I do that!?!
My daughter turned 5 today, but her party was at a tearoom on Sat. It was like a wedding for me! LOL! She had the Oilily party dress for the actual party then I changed her into another dress for the "after party"!
The one of her kissing me and opening gifts is her Carousel party dress, the one w/ the cake is Gypsophelia - old lines but our faves!
Noe, I need to eBay them! LOL!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
My daughter turned 5 today, but her party was at a tearoom on Sat. It was like a wedding for me! LOL! She had the Oilily party dress for the actual party then I changed her into another dress for the "after party"!
The one of her kissing me and opening gifts is her Carousel party dress, the one w/ the cake is Gypsophelia - old lines but our faves!

Oilily is so kid chic,It looks like you daughter was having a blast !!:P

:sick: OMG, barf!!! Who wants to see Geraldo spread across 2 pages naked as a Jaybird!?
That mag is HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Women are so much more beautiful sans clothing!

You guys are gonna laugh, but my favorite catalog is American Science and Surplus. It's where all the odds and ends from 50+ years of capitalism go to die (or be reborn in someone new's hands). They have things like doll heads that never were used, odd boxes, etc., that were made for someone 20 years ago and never shipped. Every wierd and wonderful thing you can think of. Very cool and fun! www.sciplus.com

SwankyMamaof3 said:

Oh my LORD, I love Oilily. Your daughter is so adorable.:cry:

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Oilily is SO cool and funky, very refreshing for little ones!
The Moms stuff is pretty cool too, even a few of their handbags!

Is it bad that I'm only 21 and am already anticipating wearing matching Oilily dresses with my daughter? :amazed: Don't tell the boys I date.

for my clothes:
Gorsuch
Neiman-Marcus

for my husband:
J. Press
Ben Silver

for my toddler:
Hanna Anderson
C.W.D.

for the house:
Gump's
Scully & Scully
Rizzutti & Gow
Horchow/Neiman-Marcus

coco-nut said:
for the house:
Gump's

Horchow/Neiman-Marcus

Remember when Gump's had that great, great gallery attached? I was just a little girl and I remember!

I think Horchow is really fun, makes me look forward to having my own house.