What's your favorite casual date LV bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am lacking a going out bag. I have the Galliera but I feel it's way to big and bulky for the rare date night that my husband and I go on. We usually keep it casual. A not too fancy place for dinner and a movie.

I'm interested to hear what LV bag you think is best for this kind of an outing.

2. I use my mono speedy 25.

3. eva! or i use speedy 25

4. Damier Ebene Pochette :biggrin:

5. I actually like the wilshire blvd as a date night bag!! It adds some fun and color to a casual outfit.. not too big not too small!

6. Eva is a great evening bag.

7. I would probably choose Eva or Speedy.:smile:

8. Eva if there's a movie involved...if just dinner I like to take my courtney clutch for the casual stroll..

9. For a casual date night that involves the movie theater, definitely eva. You don't want to place your bag anywhere near the floor in the theater.

10. Depending how much I want to carry I would take my mini looping, sunset boulevard, or mini pochette (It suprisingly fits a lot!).

11. Speedy 30

12. I agree. Eva or Speedy.

13. My bleu nuit wilshire works perfect

14. eva

15. i actually think galliera is perfect for a casual date...if not, then speedy