Whats your FAVORITE bag under $50? PICTURES PLEASEE =)

I don't own this, but I happened upon a leather Mundi bag at Boscov's today for $9.99 :tup: I have never seen that brand before, but I am considering the bag. It has a nice simple shape.

11307316878491908bvblack.jpg

xIcyBluex , I am so jealous of your >$50 find! I was just reading about trends at handbags.com and it looks like we'll see more bright colors this Spring - "Get ready for yellows, greens, blues, reds, purples, and more!" Do you have any other recommendations for where to find more great colors at these prices?

I LOVE that red bag xIcyBluex! :love:

I really liked the bag that I had bought for €30 a while ago, before I got really familiar with... Balenciaga. Now I realize that it looks an awful lot like the Motorcycle City bag! This one is from Invito though, it's a normal fashion label.
pic_gigantic.jpg

My DH recently started a handbag company, with the intent of selling fashion handbags...all priced under $50. Of course, he now expects that I only carry his bags....so these are my two favorites ($49.50 each). What is funny...is that I have had more compliments on these bags, than any of my designer bags. I was really surprised!!!!

Attachments

• MYBAG Pics 002.jpg
    MYBAG Pics 002.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 760
  • MYBAG Pics 001.jpg
    MYBAG Pics 001.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 165
^^^Thanks...I really like them also!! Matter of fact...I carried the python one for about 2 months without even being tempted to change out of it!!!! It might have been a record for me!