What's your favorite Accessory?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know we are always asking and saying what are favorite bags are but what about accessories?! My favorite accessory is the coin purse but ask me after Sept. because I will be getting 3 Mskeups and might be converted.:graucho:

2. Me too! I love my VG coin. I use it to carry my pocket digital. I'm getting a toilet soon and a make-up too. Yeah!!!! I love accessories. :nuts:

[​IMG]

3. cracker, I know you are getting a FB toilet but what color Makeup are you getting? Maybe VG?:graucho:

4. So cute Cracker! I just ordered a aqua money wallet that should be here on Thursday. I sold my other accessories. I see myself w/ more coin purses in the future. They are so super cute. They look like baby bbags!

5. You may be right!:wlae:

6. :yahoo:YEAH, you FINALLY found one!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

7. Thanks Shasta! Your wallet's going to be gorgeous. I love the coins.......they're super soft and so functional. I can come up with many reasons to buy more!;)

8. I think my vote goes to the coin purse too. They're just super cute and the most useful accessory for me. I love my new wallet and my Makeup, but the coin puse fits in all my bags and seems more special, somehow. I'd love to get one in a brighter colour (Grape?).

9. For me:
    1- Mini Coin Purse
    2- Make up clutch

10. Cracker, I beg you to not post photos of the make-up, and especially the FB toilet, when you receive them. I never had any interest in the courier until you posted the photo of your ink, and now I seriously, utterly, have to have one. Your photos ruin my resolve! :rolleyes:

11. Oops, forgot to contribute my 2 cents - I think my favorite accessory is the Ghost - just too adorable.

12. :roflmfao: OMG, that is so funny. I'm sorry, really I am.:smile:

13. That's true - I forgot about the Ghost. I don't have one and probably never will, but they are super-cute.

14. The makeup :heart:
    Super handy inside bags, and adorable as a clutch on their own.

15. I can't have enough from coin purses and porte monnaies :nuts:- I use them for all the different little things wearing in my daily bag: make-up's, iPod, cards and papers and of course cash money :yes:

this is my current collection - will get a coin purse in '04 marigold and a porte monnaie in '05 white soon :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Attached Files: