Whats your favor LV wallet???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i just bought my very first LV wallet, LOVE LOVE IT!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kinda curious about what lv wallet you guys are using???:P

i'll take more pics later, here is the wallet with my bbag~:love:

baginside.jpg
  2. I really like the Business Card Holder.

3. I love the one you just bought, just be careful with the leather trim (mine got dirty, I have the white MC). I'm currently using the suhali zipped compact - still getting used to it...

4. My favorite is the Porte-Tresor International.:heart:

5. I use the MC mini address book for my wallet, white for summer, black for winter.

6. Definately the Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois

7. OT, but I adore your Balenciaga :love:

8. My faves are mono pochette wallet and the epi FP.:love:

wallet.JPG pict26191gt.jpg
  9. Monogram Porte Monnaie. It's long, and it's roomy!

10. I've got the mono pochette and I just LOVE it....I can fit so much in it and it stays nice and slim and doesn't get fat and mishapen. :yes:

11. I have a Monogram Porte-Tesor International and I adore it. I used to have it in MC also, but sold it because the vachetta on the sides drove me nuts. They would get dirty so easily! I still love the MC wallets though ... or anything MC really.

12. Ditto for me ! I :heart: mine !

13. ohhh~~i love your epi fp~!!!!:love: yummy color~!!

14. Congrats on your new wallet!!!!!!! Enjoy!!:smile:

I use the mono ludlow. Looking into a new one, but (kinda have to wait awhile...) ...but the vernis french purse in fuchsia is a definite contender (to go with my baggy gm), or the porte tresor international in mono/MC...not sure which.

15. Right now I'm using a MC cles and a mono cles clipped together. I think I'll be buying either the koala or the french wallet in white MC eventually, just have to work up the courage !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice