What's Your Fave, Cognac or Sand Duffle?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006

I bought a smaller sized Cognac Duffle yesterday . I found the colors ranged from a true tanned leather to reddish. I was wondering which range of cognac colors you preferred or if the beige it sand was a new fave. Thanks!

I agree with others....COGNAC all the way!! its such a rich color...if ya know what i mean...it looks so thick and rich feeling in pics. i'm sure its just gorgeous IRL!! it'll looks great years down the road

I have to speak up for the Sand color! It is just beautiful, sophisticated, and the picture on the Coach website doesn't do it justice.

However, I do love BOTH colors. For the next PCE (here's hoping), I have my eye on the Minnie duffel in Cognac and the regular duffel in Sand.

You really can't go wrong with either color, though. If it helps you make up your mind, I would guess that the Cognac color will be around for longer than the Sand will.

I have to speak up for the Sand color! It is just beautiful, sophisticated, and the picture on the Coach website doesn't do it justice.

However, I do love BOTH colors. For the next PCE (here's hoping), I have my eye on the Minnie duffel in Cognac and the regular duffel in Sand.

You really can't go wrong with either color, though. If it helps you make up your mind, I would guess that the Cognac color will be around for longer than the Sand will.

I like the sand as well !

Wow a lot of Cognac lovers out there ! Mine is not reddish and not as shiny as some I have seen but the bag is perfect . The strap needs to be switched out because it is very scrunched wrinkled when I double strapped it on the upper side . I did not see that in the store . I did not get any PCE yet , but if I do, maybe they will honor it since it is only a few days away. Thanks ladies , I agree !

To me, the cognac is a seasonless color and looks great with everything, even if you are wearing all black. I have the large duffle, the large wristlet, the courtenay, and the penny in cognac. It is my go-to color! I wear a lot of Lucky Brand outfits and the cognac is the perfect accessory!