What's your fav. under $100 bag in your closet?

twigski

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Like many TPF members I have my share of designer bags. I was wondering what are some bags that you :heart: & often carry that are under $100.
Here are mine:

~Devi Kroell for Target faux silver python hobo & clutch (I know many ppl did not like this line but it was one of my favorite designers from target)

~longchamps le pliage tote

Plain&Simple

JR Dressage Queen
Nov 15, 2007
mmmmm
probaly my dooney and bourke leather shoulder bag in a really pretty blue AWL. I got it for $80 at Tjs in 9th grade and it was my first sortve designer purse. 1 yr later Ive got chanel, LV, hermes, etc...its the bag that started the obsession

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
I have this AWESOME leather bag with a handpainted dragon on front. I got it for $25! But I don't think the lady I bought it from was too happy because she said she paid over $250 for it!

gga

Satans Little Helper
O.G.
Dec 16, 2006
I have an orange Tods that I found at a consignment store for $35, and a vintage 50s navy bag, lined in red leather, still with its 1950s price tag, for $20. I use them tons.

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
I have a brown bag from target that i LOVE! It's not real leather, it was only $20. I bought it for my trip to florida last summer so I could kick it around on a plane/beach/take to disney world. When I was in line buying it, the woman behind me looked at it and said "wow, that looks so expensive! annd $20 from target??" and she literally got out of line to go get one!! it's my go-to bag on a rainy day!

bruinsfan

Feb 2, 2008
Oregon
About a year ago, I bought a Luella for target red mesh bag. I love that my sunblock has spilled inside (it's easy cleanup with no damage) and I can throw it around - oh - and I only paid $7.00 on clearance.

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
In the closet
I have 2 metallic leather clutches from Calvin Klein. One in gold and one in silver. They were just about 100 bucks and always look so chic and fabulous whenever I use one of them.

blkchina

Apr 18, 2008
Like many TPF members I have my share of designer bags. I was wondering what are some bags that you :heart: & often carry that are under $100.
Here are mine:

~Devi Kroell for Target faux silver python hobo & clutch (I know many ppl did not like this line but it was one of my favorite designers from target)

~longchamps le pliage tote

I too have this hobo. I have the gold one. I truely love it, and the quality is pretty decent for the price.

feifei87

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
New Jersey
a small black coach demi that I got for $35 which is great for going out! and my longchamp pliage tote, which was under $100 with my old employee discount-I use it all the time to tote around books & it's held up so well!