What's your fashion style?

1. 1) "Haute Couture" - you live for high-end fashion and own only Chanel, Chloe, McQueen, and Missoni pieces!

2) "Contemporary: Girly-girl" - you love dressing up in your MARC blouses, Theory pencil skirts, and Kors peep-toe pumps!

3) "Contemporary: Casual" - you're a jeans and a t-shirt kinda gal. More than half your wardrobe consists of Juicy Couture, Sevens, and over 30 pairs of flats.

4) "Bargain shopper" - you don't care about name brands and never have! You aren't afraid to admit that you don't have a $1,000/mth wardrobe budget and live for 50% off sales!

5) "Chameleon" - you love everything and like to change up your style! Your style changes with your mood.

6) "None of the above" - Tell us about it!

---

I'd say I'm #3 but with an edge! I love my skinny jeans, chuck taylors, graphic tees and black jewelry. I looooove accessories and aren't afraid to experiment with them! I can also be a chameleon too, but most of the time I'm dressed pretty casually.

So what about you? :smile:

2. contemporary girly-girl

3. I mix of Haute Couture and Bargain Shopper. I hang my Chanel sweaters and Gaultier blazers next to my vintage suits and furs and my bags consist of half Prada, half 50's and 80's bags.

4. I'm a chameleon who mixes her haute couture and bargain finds. I shop everywhere. I get weird looks sometimes because of what I wear (even at Fashion Week) and especially in the conservative area I live most of the year.

5. Mix of everything with emphasis on 1 and 4, I don't care for Missoni though

6. 2 and 3, but would kill for some 1!

I'm a girly girl and love dressing in a sophisticated but fun manner...slacks or dark denim, cashmere sweater, fabulous jewelry and high wedges, boots or heels with a killer leather jacket are the staples of my early fall wardrobe...and when I'm not at work I'm at the rink playing hockey and sweating up a storm (but in super cute sweats afterwards of course, yet not worrying about sweaty hair and makeup). :lol:

7. For me...
    Mon - Fri: Definitely #3 (pretty common engineer style in silicon valley I guess :shame: )
    Sat - Sun: mix of 1 & 2. These are the days will see me wearing high heels & wearing designer clothing :sweatdrop:

8. chameleon I guess but I spend so much time in scrubs or PJs it's hard to tell...

9. Mostly #2 (Contemporary: Girly-girl).
    I don't care about name brands though. =)

10. From those I guess number 2

11. This is the nearest:

5) "Chameleon" - you love everything and like to change up your style! Your style changes with your mood. :biggrin:

I'm completely unfaithful! :shame: Those designers need to keep on their toes and keep producing the goods, to keep my interest!

At the same time, I don't take kindly to constantly changing fashion, just for the sake of it. Fashion should be a logical progression and you should be able to wear your designer items for more than one season. :yes:

12. We must have been separated at birth, I think! :lol:

I live in a very conservative (with a big and a little C!) area too and I've always raised eyebrows! :lol:

Mind you, it doesn't take much, around here...!

13. Chameleon

14. I think I'm a mix between Contempory:Casual and Bargain hunter. I don't have a lot of expensive clothes and I love sales!

15. Contemporary Casual & Chameleon =D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice