Whats Your Eye Sight?

1. I'm a -7.5 on each eye. :Push:

How about you?

2. Left: -5
    Right: -4.75

i'm the only one in my family with bad eyesight. :sad:

3. Both eyes are -5. Planning to get lasik soon though. Contacts & glasses are such a hassle!

4. Is it the higher the number, the worse your eyesight is?

I don't know how strong my contact lenses are. The info on the box confuses me.

5. Well, if it were a product, it would come with a disclaimer that said something like "sold as a novelty only."

I'm not sure of the numbers. 20/several squillion on one, 20/several more squillion in the other.

I need to go to the opthalmologist, I know it is worse than the last time I went, Lord knows what diabetes has done to it, and it was never much to brag about to begin with!

6. I don't need glasses....(yet?) =)

7. -8 left, -7.5 right. I'm so thankful for contacts and glasses!

8. -6 and -5.75.

Lasik will be my birthday present to myself this coming year!

9. I don't know. :shame:

I haven't, yet, felt the need to get an eye test.

I've never struggled to see anything and we had eye tests at school and I was never told I had to wear glasses, so I assume they're OK; for now at least.

10. -10.50 and -11.00
    but i need to go back cause things are all fuzzy again...
    yikes.

11. holy cow! :wtf:

12. you're telling me...
    it sucks. big time.
    i figure by the time i go back, it'll be at LEAST -11.50 in each eye.
    and they won't do lasik until my eyes are stable, which probably won't be for another few years (i'm 21 now).

13. 20/15 in my right & 20/20 in my left. I had LASIK 6 years ago...before that I don't know but my alarm clock was fuzzy less than 8 inches in front of my face. They were pretty bad!

14. hm..no idea what my eyesight is.. I thikn a little better than 20/20..my brother got all the bad genes for eyesight :huh: He got Lasik

15. Well, i don't have glasses or contacts as of now......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice