What's your experience with the Zone Diet?

1. Hello,

I need to lose about 10 pounds and it's never taken this much focus for me to get back into shape before. I always just exercized and ate healthy when I got out of shape.

Well, times have changed for me and my metabolism is slowing down.

I don't think Atkins makes sense and I have a history of problems with hypoglycemia so I was considering the Zone.

(Also, I hear Jennifer Aniston uses it and I'm typically a thin, lean, person like her body shape is now.)

Have you ladies tried it and do you recommed it?

If not, what do you suggest?

Thanks for reading--I'm a first time dieter but I'm determined to make some changes!

2. I've tried it and I would recommend it. It's pretty simple. Eat small meals frequently. It's easy to judge on a plate the amount of veggies & protein.

Good Luck!

3. This guy I know at work is on the Zone diet. I can definitely say that it's been working for him. He talked to me at length about it and it sounds like a good diet to me. Nothing too weird or meat with meat stuff.

4. A friend did it and lost a few lbs but then gained it all back and more.

5. This is a really old thread... but I recently went on a low-sodium Zone diet, and lost a pant size in 4 days. It's been a week, and I don't feel hungry throughout the day. It's definitely a lifestyle I can keep up with :smile: I'm already feeling better and leaner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice