What’s your experience with local store shipment?

lishukha

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
Hi everyone! I was able to make a day trip to Chicago yesterday for an appointment with Cartier and purchased the small love bracelet! (I’m so excited!!!) However they didn’t have my size and would need to ship it to me. The SA said she would overnight it to me after she receives it on Monday, so I should have my bracelet Tuesday❤️

I’m curious how’s everyone experience with shipment from local store. Is it generally pretty good? (My in store experience was amazing and I was able to try on other items while I was there ) Has anyone ever had any mishap with shipment? I’m just anxiously waiting at this point and trying to distract myself between now and Tuesday.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone! I was able to make a day trip to Chicago yesterday for an appointment with Cartier and purchased the small love bracelet! (I’m so excited!!!) However they didn’t have my size and would need to ship it to me. The SA said she would overnight it to me after she receives it on Monday, so I should have my bracelet Tuesday❤

I’m curious how’s everyone experience with shipment from local store. Is it generally pretty good? (My in store experience was amazing and I was able to try on other items while I was there ) Has anyone ever had any mishap with shipment? I’m just anxiously waiting at this point and trying to distract myself between now and Tuesday.

Thanks in advance!
Since I can’t shop in-store just yet in Cali I had my bracelet shipped to me with no issues through fedex (they had me sign). Unfortunately the bracelet was too tight so my SA exchanged it for me no questions asked I just sent it back to FedEx and within less than a week I had my newly exchanged bracelet :smile: I do want to note that the second time FedEx delivered, although the shipment stated adult signiture required, FedEx just left it on my driveway without so much as a knock, just make sure you’ll be home to receive it or be on the lookout.

Since I can’t shop in-store just yet in Cali I had my bracelet shipped to me with no issues through fedex (they had me sign). Unfortunately the bracelet was too tight so my SA exchanged it for me no questions asked I just sent it back to FedEx and within less than a week I had my newly exchanged bracelet :smile: I do want to note that the second time FedEx delivered, although the shipment stated adult signiture required, FedEx just left it on my driveway without so much as a knock, just make sure you’ll be home to receive it or be on the lookout.
That is crazy that they just left it in the driveway just like that! I’ll be staring out the window all day Tuesday thanks for sharing your experience!

That is crazy that they just left it in the driveway just like that! I’ll be staring out the window all day Tuesday thanks for sharing your experience!
I know, they dropped it off around 7pm in a uhaul van. Definitely out of the ordinary... but again my SA also assured me all their shipments come with insurance. You should be fine as long as someone is home :smile:

Reactions: lishukha