What's your everyday bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all. I have been getting into Chanel and made my first 2 Chanel purchases - beige/balck bowling & could the beige/balck med tote (from the Hawaii sale :biggrin: ) I also got a LV Eliza (sold off my old LV's to fund) :yes:

I got the bowling & Eliza for "special" events & the tote for everyday. I got to wondering ---

What do you use for your everyday/out & about bag?

2. I switch bags every few weeks. There's no rhyme or reason - just whatever floats my boat at the time.

3. My every day bag would be one of my Bbags, the color I use just depends on my mood for the day.

4. I change bags everyday SOMETIMES twice (If I am going out that nite) ... I LOVE ALL of my babies so I try to use them all as much as I can so the others don't get mad..LOL

5. I Change Daily

6. Depends on my mood and the weather. My Bolt bag is very casual so that tends to be my first choice but the Re-issue is always a close contender......

7. i'm using my b-bags everyday... but once my Chanel comes in the mail... i think i'll give my b-bags a bit of a rest....

8. I switch bags when I'm bored.

9. I change usually according to the day's outfit but not jsut then, sometimes I need a bigger bag for work or a smaller bag for night out. NO wonder I've got so darn many bags.

10. I'm bad. I change bags almost everyday except for days when I'm running late.

11. I change bags depending on my outfits..

12. i switch bags too...depending on my outfit and my mood:smile:

13. Definently depends on what I'm wearing. But sometines I plan the color of my outfit if I really want to carry a certain bag.

14. I usually switch bags daily. :yes:

15. ^^^Ditto!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice