Workplace What's your dream job and why?

Reconstructive plastic surgeon. I second the airplane pilot! I love seeing women in male dominated professions.
Something else I'd love to do is write a novel. I always excelled in English classes so maybe I could write something half decent.

Last edited:
Independent Compounding Pharmacy Owner. :greengrin::woohoo: I'm 37 yrs old now. But when I was 18 yrs old, I could think about was being a pharmacist.

Oops, I forgot to say why I want to be a Compounding Pharmacy owner. I want to be a Independent Compounding Pharmacy Owner because you can compound drugs specifically for that patient and you can create a prescription that will really help the patient which is something that you can't say about all pharmaceuticals. :smile:

I would love to do anything that involved the welfare of animals - work in a sanctuary or shelter perhaps, anything really that involves helping animals. If money were no object, I would open up my own shelter.

I would love to do anything that involved the welfare of animals - work in a sanctuary or shelter perhaps, anything really that involves helping animals. If
money were no object, I would open up my own shelter.

This 👆.. You took the words right outta my mouth.. I would love to run sanctuary for all animals who need help... Man I need to win the lotto lol

Landlord and luxury dog breeder, lol

Loving owning real estate and breed beautiful dogs. I have accumulated required skills over the years too.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.